Polyurethane moulded with RIM technology (acronym of Reaction Injection Moulding) is a high-density semi-rigid product that allows the manufacturing of bumpers, panels, bodywork parts, protections and casings for the automotive sector and for transports more in general, but also of industrial machines components such as casings for the protection and housing of electronic equipment and any other application requiring high mechanical resistance.
- Key features
- high mechanical resistance and good flexibility
- good heat resistance
- can be moulded with different thicknesses
- can be mass-coloured and/or painted
- can be moulded in complex shapes
- possibility to incorporate fastening and/or reinforcing inserts
Buckling elastic modulus
UoM Shore D
Test effettuato sulla lastrina di 4mm di spessore misurati a temperatura ambiente. I valori riportati sono orientativie devono essere verificati caso per caso sui pezzi finiti.