MASS-COLOURED INTEGRAL SEMI-RIGID POLYURETHANE
This type of product features a compact external skin which is very resistant to wear and abrasion, and that internally turns into a cellular nucleus that can be more or less dense.
It is used as a component in the automotive sector, furniture, sports equipment, accessories of industrial machines, and in many other applications that need softness coupled with surface mechanical resistance.
Polyurethane system based on 100% reduction of CFC11 and HCFC.
Zero impact on the ozone layer: Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) = 0
- Key features
- comfort and softness
- resistant and long-lasting
- noise and vibration absorption
- hardness ranging from 15 to 70 shore A
- can be reinforced through inserts
- good resistance to abrasion
- can be moulded with different thicknesses
- can be easily pained in the mould
- high mechanical resistance
- classed as non-hazardous waste
- European waste code: 070213
UoM Shore A
The test has been carried out on a 4 mm-thick plate with density 300, measured at ambient temperature. The above-mentioned values are purely indicative, and must be checked on finished pieces.